WITAM:)
zrobiłam kilka serduszek z resztek płyt dodatkowo wkleiłam aniołki gipsowe i elfy oraz ozdobiłam techniką decoupage.....
jestem nimi zachwycona i dumna z mojego pomysłu , poprosiłam męża o ich wycięcie i są tak jak przemknęły mi tylko przez moje myśli i stały się rzeczywiste
| SERDUSZKA SĄ DUŻE 21X21 |
ELF- gips pomalowany akrylami i wkleiłam go w serducho jest taki słodki !
| decoupage |
Kobieto ale Ty masz głowę. Pomysł genialny z tymi aniołkami. Bardzo mi się podoba jak te serducha wykończyłaś .
OdpowiedzUsuńSuper i jeszcze raz super.
pozdrawiam
Śliczne te serducha :) Oj i ja się przymierzam do wycinania różnych zawieszek, ale nic nie narobię jak dzieciarnia w domu . A tu taka pogoda w dodatku :(
OdpowiedzUsuńPozdrawiam:)
Greetings, I think your website could possibly be having
OdpowiedzUsuńweb browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening
in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads
up! Aside from that, great site!
Feel free to surf my webpage - affiliate marketing for beginners
Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link
OdpowiedzUsuńback to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!
Feel free to surf my weblog : usa online casinos
It's going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I am reading this enormous post to increase my know-how.
OdpowiedzUsuńHere is my web page ; penny stock trading
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll
OdpowiedzUsuńbe subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more soon!
My web page: online slots for cash
This page truly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
OdpowiedzUsuńHere is my web page :: win real money playing slots online
Good blog you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
OdpowiedzUsuńCheck out my webpage - Affiliate Programs
MOŻE TAK BEZ TEGO ANONIMU PISZESZ DO MNIE TO SIĘ PRZEDSTAW!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńSаved as a faѵorite, I loѵе your sіte!
OdpowiedzUsuńMy weblog Manhattanslots.info